Cell C had earlier this month just revealed its enhanced and refined “all-in-one mobile and entertainment solution, MediaPlay. In today’s competitive market, the new MediaPlay is dubbed as being well-placed to offer customers all of their entertainment and communication needs in one streamlined package, priced to fit every budget.
Through the new multi-faceted MediaPlay, subscribers can now get the most out of their data, voice and SMSes, while at the same time gain access to Cell C’s premium entertainment platform black TV – which offers a variety of series, music, movies, TV shows and documentaries. In the same breath, Cell C in partnership with black continues to provide free unlimited data to stream content on black and this means viewers can binge watch without any data charge for content consumed on the black platform.
In fact, the free stuff don’t stop there. Black TV has provided us with an exclusive Black TV hamper, for one lucky reader this week. The hamper consists of a National Geographic diary, pen, and USB; 1 x black cap, mug, T-shirt, speaker and earphones; 1 x computer keypad and 1 x Empire Soundtrack Season 3 CD all valued at over R650. All you need to do is head to the entry form below for up to five chances at winning this exclusive hamper. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions of the black TV – TWFLD hamper giveaway
1.1 It is important that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions in order for you to participate in this TWFLD and black TV Giveaway (the “Competition”).
1.2 All standard terms and conditions of Cell C Limited and Cell C Service Provider Company Proprietary Limited apply to this Promotion.
1.3 This Competition is organised by black, a division of Cell C Limited, registration number 1999/007722/06 (“Cell C“).
1.4 This Competition is open to all persons who are over the age of 18 years, who successfully register on the black TV platform and who qualify for the Competition as set out in clause 3.1.
1.5 The Competition will run from the 31st of May 2019 to the 7th of June 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
1.6 You understand that all information (including these terms and conditions) relating to this Competition published on any promotional or advertising material or on our website at any time before or during the incentive period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Cell C also has the right to withdraw this Competition before the final draw.
- The prize that can be won in this Competition is:
- 1 (one) x merchandise hamper which will contain the following: 1 x National Geographic diary, pen, and USB; 1 x black cap, mug, T-shirt, speaker and earphones; 1 x computer keypad and 1 x Empire Soundtrack Season 3 CD.
- The total value of the merchandise hamper amounts to over R650.
- You understand that no prize may be exchanged for cash. Cell C reserves the right to substitute, change or exchange any prize with another prize of similar commercial value without notice, in their sole discretion. You will not have a claim against Cell C, in this event.
- Participation and awarding of prizes:
- To participate in this Competition you must:
- Be over the age of 18 years and be in possession of a valid South African ID book or passport;
- Register on the black TV platform; and
- Follow the entry instructions as outlined on http://twfld.com/.
- To participate in this Competition you must:
- Once you have met all the conditions set out in paragraph 3.1 above, you will automatically be entered into the draw to receive a prize under this Competition.
- The prize will be drawn after the Competition Period has ended where the winner will be notified.
- Black has the right at any time before the final draw to change the dates or places of the draws (or both). You will not have a claim against black and/or Cell C in this event.
- Any prize that is not claimed within 30 days or whatever reason will be forfeited.
- If you are a winner:
- You will be contacted by black or Cell C’s authorised agent, within seven (7) days of the draw. You agree that should black or Cell C be unable to contact you in this time frame, you will forfeit the prize, and shall have no claim against Cell C in this event.
- If you cannot meet all the Competition conditions to Cell C’s satisfaction, you agree that will not be entitled to the prize and the prize will once again be placed into a separate draw. You will have no claim against Cell C if this happens.
- Should a winner not be available on the contact number provided, or cannot be contacted within (2) two days of the first attempt by Cell C, or should a winner reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that winner’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Cell C thereafter reserve the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected in a subsequent draw.
- All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to winners upon transfer or collection, as well as Cell C’s and obligations in regard to this Competition.
- Cell C reserves the right to verify, by whatever means necessary, your eligibility to participate in this Competition.
- Cell C cannot be held liable for the interception or loss of your personal information while transmitted, stored or processed across the internet, including social media sites and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
- Cell C assumes no liability for any entry that may be omitted from this Competition, for any reason whatsoever.
- It is important that you understand that all participants in this Competition indemnify Cell C, and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this Competition. Prior to awarding the prize, Cell C may require you to sign such an indemnity.
- Cell C may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in this Competition, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
More from Featured
Volkswagen Group South Africa is celebrating an important milestone this week. Its historic Uitenhage, Eastern Cape factory has just produced …
The new 2021 MINI Countryman has finally landed on Mzansi soil. If you've been living under a rock, the Countryman …