Fancy a trip for you and five of your close friends to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil? Wonder no more, the okes at Sony Mobile SA in partnership with Vodacom SA announced their ‘Brazil Calling’ competition in Johannesburg earlier today.
To enter, one needs to purchase either a Xperia Z, Z Ultra, Z1 or Tablet Z on contract through Vodacom.
Two people will each win the following for them and five of their friends:
· Return flights from Johannesburg;
· Shared accommodation in one of Rio’s luxury hotels;
· Shuttle services to and from the airport as well as to the stadium;
· Hospitality before and after the match at the Sony suite;
· Category 1 tickets to Match 58 at Estadio do Maracana on 4 July 2014;
· Spending money;
· Medical and travel insurance;
· Local South African flights between winners’ hometown and OR Tambo airport.
We’d give an arm and our left foot toes to join Sony in Brazil, best you enter!
You might also like
More from Uncategorized
One of the hottest muscle cars in the market today is the 2020 Carroll Shelby Signature Series. As the folks …