While Zoom continues to hold a lot of mindshare (and market share) in the world of videoconferencing, Cisco’s WebEx division today announced a plethora of new features and innovations.
Among the many features being added to Webex, here are some of our favourites:
- Noise cancellation and speech enhancement: No more loud typing or rustling papers. Webex automatically detects and suppresses common noises, so you can concentrate.
- Transcriptions and closed captioning: Remove the need for extensive note-taking. Transcripts are searchable, so team members who miss a meeting can quickly catch up.
- Highlights and action items: Webex Assistant will create these on verbal command.
- Enhanced video layouts: You can change your video layout with a simple slider control.
- Webex Huddle: Quickly call specific team members into a spontaneous meeting with a single click. No scheduling required.
The new features were announced at WebexOne, Cisco’s premier digital collaboration conference that brings together thought leaders, customers and partners to discuss the future of work and are available to try out and use immediately.
You might also like
More from Apps
Spotify is rapidly expanding, with the streaming music service announcing plans to launch in 85 new markets and a plethora …