To celebrate the launch of Lunch Bar’s new TV commercial we’re giving 5 lucky readers the opportunity to win Lunch Bar hampers valued at R600 each.
Lunch Bar’s latest TV commercial introduces Mo, a new hero to South African TV audiences. Mo, the ever-hustling gym owner from Soshanguve, is a savvy entrepreneur who sets up a network of enterprises, which rely solely on the power generated by the people who train at his gym. It’s an Oviaas solution!
Built upon the premise of ‘everybody wins’ Mo’s resourcefulness has a knock-on effect which gives him the opportunity to offer services that people need, while also giving back to the community.
To further inspire fans, Lunch Bar invites consumers to follow www.facebook.com/LunchBarSA as we pay homage to South Africa’s changemakers, while also applauding the unique solutions that only South Africans can find for everyday problems.
[youtube link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fax4cZHtZdk” width=”590″ height=”315″]
But then, how do you enter this amazing competition?
To WIN, view the new Cadbury Lunch Bar TV commercial above and answer the following question in the comments section below
What fuels Mo’s resourcefulness?
Competition closing date 04 December 2015. T&C’s Apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Lunch Bar Giveaway promotion with SA VIBES (WIN A Cadbury Lunch Bar Hamper valued at R600)
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the Cadbury Lunch Bar Giveaway promotion (“the Promotion”) conducted by Mondelez South Africa (Pty) Limited, 18 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, Tel: 011 253 4000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (“the Promoter”).
- Submission of full name, cell phone number, email address and a blog post comment by participants for entry to the competition will serve as acceptance by the participant of all the related terms and conditions.
- There are five hampers to be won. The winners will each win a Lunch Bar Hamper valued at R600 each, consisting of a Lunch Bar gym bag, a Lunch Bar induction speaker and Lunch Bar chocolates.
- Entries for the competition will open on the 23th November 2015 and will close on the 4th December 2015. No entries received after midnight on the 4TH December 2015 will be accepted.
- Entries are submitted via the competition comments section on the Lunch Bar Giveaway blog post.
- Participants are required to complete the entry forms found on the blog post page and will be asked to answer a Lunch Bar related question.
- The winners will be randomly selected via a lucky draw on the 7th of December 2015 from all entries received.
- The winner will first be notified via telephone or email, from the information submitted on the entry. In the event that a winner is not contactable or does not return a call or email to the Promoter within 48hrs of the first attempt to contact the winner, then such winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected and the same process as described herein will be followed.
- Multiple entries will be permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. Participants may only win one prize.
- By entering this competition, individuals will be given the option to participate in any public relations exposure with the Promoter and/or any of their associated companies. However, the winner has the right to decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 18 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive Woodmead, Sandton, 2191, Attention: Legal Department.
- In order to protect the winners’ privacy, communication of identities will be limited to first names only.
- The prize is offered by the Promoter.
- No persons under 18 years of age may enter.
- Should the winner not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected entry.
- No staff member of the Promoter and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition hosted by the Promoter.
- The competition is only open to South African citizens and proof of citizenship will need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document or valid driver’s license.
- Participants of this promotion are providing information to Lunch Bar and/or the Promoter, and its associated agencies, and not to Facebook
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook
- The Promoters may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
- If the Promoters are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.