Hong Kong based WOOX Innovations, which forms part of the Gibson Brands company and is responsible for the design of multiple Philips, Onkyo, Trainer and Gibson products announced that it has been recognised with five wins at the 2015 iF Design Awards. Four of the awards went to the company’s Philips-branded sound products, with the fifth award going to the packaging design for the company’s newly-launched GoGear brand.
For more than 60 years, the iF design awards have recognised outstanding achievements in design. The iF design awards have secured a leading international reputation and are among the largest and most important international design awards. Each year, the iF seal of quality is awarded to excellent design in three disciplines: product, communication and packaging design.
The packing design and product portfolio that won WOOX the awards are:
– GoGear; For their stand out in-use and in-store design, the GoGear range includes in-ear and headband headphones, as well as Bluetooth speakers.
– Philips A1 Professional DJ Headphone (A1PRO)
– Philips Fidelio NC1 Noise Cancelling Headphones (NC1)
– Philips Soundbar Speaker (HTL6145C)
– Philips Wireless Home Speaker (BT7500)
You might also like
More from Uncategorized
One of the hottest muscle cars in the market today is the 2020 Carroll Shelby Signature Series. As the folks …
Forge Academy has launched and introduced a fully inclusive artificial intelligence laboratory in South Africa. Situated in Fourways at The …