In a special tribute to 50 years of sharing its famous Original Recipe in South Africa, not only did KFC turn it’s first-ever restaurant GOLD overnight at Orange Grove but has South African fans hunting for a share of up to R50 million in KFC Real Gold Tokens.
The popular chicken brand has curated a set of one-ounce limited-edition KFC Real Gold Tokens, made from 24-carat gold, and is inviting fans across SA to dig in and join the hunt for them. Between the 30th of March and 7th June 2021 KFC, customers stand a chance to win – just by purchasing any KFC Golden Bucket (9, 15, 21 piece or a Bucket for 1) in store and online or through the KFC App. Or alternatively, get hunting on the KFC Gold Hunt www.kfcgoldhunt.co.za to win Real Gold.
General Manager: KFC RoSSA and Chief Marketing Officer of KFC Africa, Dhruv Kaul said; “Turning 50 in South Africa means a lot to us at KFC but more than anything, it’s an opportunity for KFC to thank those that have made the iconic brand the success it is today. From our teams, to all our partners, but most importantly, our devoted fans that have supported KFC with their patronage over the past 5 decades. This is why we wanted to go for gold with our celebrations and offer Mzansi the chance to win gold through our famous iconic buckets. While it might be our 50th this year, it’s certainly Mzansi’s celebration.
With all these finger licking good celebrations taking place, who wouldn’t want to get their hands on a Golden Bucket?
To stand a chance to win one of the five R250 vouchers towards the purchase of any Golden bucket, answer the easy question and enter your details into the form below. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must supply full name and contact details along with their submissions.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the prizes will be reassigned.
- SV Agency (Pty) Ltd t/a TWFLD reserves the right to forward entrants’ details to competition sponsors.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Competition prizes are not transferable, and no cash alternatives are allowed.
- Employees of SV Agency (Pty) Ltd and participating/associated companies and promotional agencies, contributors to TWFLD and families of any of the above may not enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive correspondence from SV Agency (Pty) Ltd and affiliated competition sponsors.
- Competition is only open to South African residents.
- Vouchers/gift certificates are not transferable for cash and should be used within a month once received.
- Competition closes on the 14th of May 2021.
You might also like
More from Featured
Earlier today the folks at LG Electronics announced a partnership with Highbrow, the popular video-on-demand education platform for children. The …